We offer grants to aid the care and relief of those affected by learning disabilities
- General Grant Programme for appeals over £10,000
- Small Grant Programme for appeals under £10,000
Funding is available only to organisations within and projects based in the UK. Grants will not normally be awarded to individuals.
- Applications for General Grants will only be considered from voluntary organisations which are registered charities or are associated with a registered charity.
- Schools and Parent Teacher Associations, Co-operative and Community Societies/Community Benefit Societies and other such exempt charities can also apply.
- The Fund does not currently accept appeals from Community Interest Companies.
- The Fund does not give grants towards anything considered to be statutory, if you are applying on behalf of a School or PTFA, it would have to be for something such as an extra-curricular club.
- Applications for Research Grants will only be considered from university departments, we do not award research grants to charities due to research governance requirements.